Monday 1 December 2014

Handmade Real Christmas Wreaths For Sale...


December is here and I am well and truly in the festive spirit! I am excited about picking out my little tree, spending hours making present wrapping an art form, whilst watching Christmas films and indulging in my family’s many crazy traditions.

Here to help get you and your home into the holiday spirit are my beautiful fresh Christmas wreaths, made to order in a choice of two festive styles. 

Please place your order confirming which design you would like by emailing nativemeadows@gmail.com. Please place your order by 8th December.

£25 

Wreaths will be available to collect on Monday 15th December from Leeds City Centre.

All wreaths are made using fresh and dried foliage, fruit and flowers. Please note that the foliage and flowers used may differ slightly from the attached image but will be in keeping with your chosen style i.e. contemporary or traditional. If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment